My photo
I have a love of life. Some may call me a cynic but I'm truly an optimistic realist. I work on the philosophy “If you expect the worst but aim for the best, you'll land somewhere that's comfortable.”

Total Blog Views

2 September 2012

Poem: That Peaceful Moment or Joyous Banter


In that one moment in everyday when all falls dead
Do we keep the serenity and leave the play and joking to the birds in the surrounding trees
Maybe it'd be more appropriate to join them in their jolly banter and larking

Rolling and flapping with out nest mate
Chirping and screeching as we hop and bounce

Just like the birds we can be heard from far but
People don't come to see us even though we are just as natural as the eagle and swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.

Please comment and share.

Let me know what you think.